Athletics NI have given clubs the greenlight to return to non-contact club training from Tuesday 16th June 2020. This is in line with their movement to step 2 of the recovery plan published on 31st May 2020. This step includes:
- Up to 10 athletes in a group.
- Covid Co-ordinator identified in each club.
- Club to complete a risk assessment before resuming any activities.
- All athlete contact details should be up to date.
- A register taken of those attending each session.
We want to hear from as many of you as possible to get your views. Upon returning to training, we may have to limit the number of days we officially train as a club for a few weeks. This will give us time to assess what we have implemented and how effective it has been.